Through our intensive training, you will build on everything you have learned so far in your career as you become familiar with our industry, our culture, our ERP system, the financials and the products we distribute. Upon successful completion of the program you will ultimately manage one of our business centres as if it was your own business.
The learning path is divided into six (6) phases:
- Phase 1: Warehouse Management and Counter Sales
- Phase 2: Inside Sales, Quotation Preparation and Projects
- Phase 3: Purchasing & Inventory Management
- Phase 4: Business Centre Administrative & Operational Functions, Credit and Collection
- Phase 5: Outside Sales, HR Management, Pricing, Sales Management
- Phase 6: Transition to Business Centre Manager role at the assigned location
As a Business Centre Manager, you will be expected to:
- Develop and prioritize plans designed to address issues within their assigned business centre and attack growth opportunities, thereby improving Profit Sharing per person year-over-year.
- Grow the business centre to be in a competitive advantage with respect to market share and continue to grow their business annually at a rate greater than the market.
- Develop strong relationships with local and regional representatives of our key suppliers; create and manage annual business plans with them.
- Build strong customer relationships with the business centre’s key customers and grow their sales territory gross margin annually.
- Attract, hire, develop, motivate and retain outstanding employees; create a culture of high performance.
- Know and understand all our system functionalities.
- Reflect the core values of the business centre and the Company by acting and managing in a professional and ethical manner, in accordance with our Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Engage in continued personal and professional development, and inspire his/her employees to follow suit.