Guillevin isoneof the largest distributors of electrical equipment in Canada. It also specializes in the distribution of industrial supplies, safety products and equipment, products for renewable energy as well as automaiton and controls. Guillevin's success is defined by its unique business model that encourages the active participation of its employees in the company's success. With more than 120 Business Centres strategically located across the country, the company distributes a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently searching for a Counter Salesperson/Warehouse Clerk to join our team in Kitchener, Ontario.
- Serve customers by phone and at the counter in a professional and polite manner
- Enter and process Customer orders, providing accurate pricing and/or technical information
- Source products and find solutions to Customer needs and problems in a timely manner
- Be profit conscious while maintaining competitive Customer prices
- Influence the importance of and give great Customer service
- Promote the sales of complimentary and focus products
- Offload trucks, and check for short and damaged merchandise
- Receive and verify shipments and place merchandise in stock
- Locate related Customer back-orders, and advise Customer of their arrival
- Place and arrange stock in orderly fashion and re-arrange as required
- Maintain the merchandise displays in an attractive manner
- Pick and pack goods, and ship orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Pack for goods damage free shipment
- Keep the warehouse tidy ensuring productivity and safety in the warehouse.
- Have excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable with strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to understand the customers' needs and deliver according to their expectations
- A team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude and manner.
- Self-motivated to improving business skills and product knowledge
- Have good merchandising skills and product application knowledge
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities for growth with customers and products.
- Forklift Operator Certification with counterbalance.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program and Group RRSP.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.